Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yesterday I started my last phase of recovery. I now have a "boob" on my left side. I won't be able to see it until tomorrow, but there's a bump there that has not been there since March 24 (or 22?). My other side looks youthful, but that's just conjecture because I haven't seen that one either. I'm just not wearing a bra and it floats in air. So that's why the youthful description.

Needless to say that when I'm not concentrating the achiness, I'm estatic. I look normal. So...I'll have to have a welcoming party or some sort of commemoration for my new aquisition. That'll probably be at the end of this phase. Thankfully, it'll be sooner than what I originally thought!

4 comments:

Rikki said...

yeah!!!! congrats!

gb said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad everything went okay!! Can't wait to see you and your new re-addition!

I'm going to get you a new booby shirt to celebrate!!

xoxoxoxoxoox

Megan Stuke said...

I had no idea you were doing that so soon. WOW!!!!!

I can't wait to see it. And feel it.

You're amazing.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

el.dude said...

Congrats, sister!