Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I had a great time on Friday with the rest of the Goddesses. Anyone reading these blogs has had to figure out by now that it was a memorable evening had by all. Including myself. I had the pleasure of dancing with a lovely 23 year old boy, kiss him a few times, and not care if he'd ever call me back. You know...that's out of the ordinary for me. I have too much on my plate to fuck around with youngsters and their beautiful bodies and delightful mouths. ahhhh..life.....

Last night I did something I've never done before. I played DDR. That's Dance Dance Revolution for you oldsters. After realizing that I cannot dance even after the craziness on Friday, I checked out a fat kid play the game on YouTube. The kid was a great dancer though enormous and I laughed at something as sad as the boy falling off the pad in exhaustion. Don't tell anyone that I'm human.

I love getting in shape and being physical and I giggled at his fall, but I have to admit that hugely obese kid could kick my ass out there on the dance floor.

This skinny chick can eat her heart out.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

My youth group kids make me do DDR at the Jaybowl - and they laugh hysterically at my obvious lack of stomping prowess. It's great exercise - and doesn't most exercise make us look silly?

el.dude said...

I loved our dance on Friday night, and our peck. Thank you for indulging my own favorite joke of the night! I told you it was a gay bar!

Enarda said...

It smelled gay.