Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ok. So I don't get flak for not actually posting...
I found it lovely to see you ladies on Sat evening. Goddesses always look ravashing! I get shy and need alcohol if ya'll ever noticed that. Yes, I'm a Kansas girl I get to say "ya'll". I never professed to be a grammarian, spelling bee champion, nor at the very least an "intoolictyooaal".

I heard something that made me sit back and rethink my circumstances. Unfortunately other people's worries and troubles often do that for people. Please don't think me callous, I'm just unaware. It's kinda like someone opening your closet and a flock of moths fly out at break neck speed right at yours and your companion's faces. Embarassing and shocking. I want to find a way to remedy the discovered problem while not for sure how to go about it. Thank you, Goddesses, who have given support and reminded me that all is relative and pretty much transient, so there's no need to truly fret over the small stuff.

For a while I have been holed up here in my single momdom "castle", so that making those important connections and keeping them "tuned up" have become a dusty social grace shoved next to my collections of stuff on my mantle. I apologize. So! On my honor (whatever that means) I swear my reptillian like exterior will break down enough to let ya'll know that there is a real, caring, sincere human being that resides in this biolgically driven shell of visera and what not. Until then...

I'd like to leave you with a thought on what I think is the best ending a movie could ever have... Monty Python's Life of Brian's "Always look on the Bright side of Life"
Take awhile and let the whistled tune just soak back into your conscience and fill your day up with joy! Peace.

1 comment:

Megan Stuke said...

Nobody ever expected the Spanish Inquisition.