Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School supplies

Oohhh. I forgot about how much supplies for art classes cost. I cringed when I bought the kids' school supplies, and that was for two people. And it was WAY less than what I'm going to half to pay for one class. Damn college.

I shouldn't complain. I know I'm lucky. I have no major diseases, nor does anyone in my family. I'm not paying 2 grand for one class, but I'm a frugal, frugal woman, and I had to finish off a bottle of wine after I balanced my checkbook. I'm not worried about finishing school. It won't take too long. I'll get my internship (slavedom), and then I will be on my way to starting a positive period of my life after a stint of personal recession.

All's I can say is breathe deep and pass me the bottle again, please.

And maybe hand me a piece of chocolate cake. I need it.

1 comment:

Rikki said...

I try not to get stuck on the money and just look at the bigger picture. And WWEEEEE! Art is Fun!!! My class is not so fun -- it's First Amendment. Interesting, but not very colorful.