Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The surgery site is for the most part healed up. I'm now able to shower. I don't trust showering yet, so I'm still spongeing it up. But now it's IN a hot bath. Goddess, I love baths! Hot baths and saki are the two greatest inventions of mankind! I"ll skip the "relaxation" music though. I find my chirping parakeets and the curious eyes of my chihuahuas more relaxing (humorous) than wood chimes or Micheal Bolten or whale music. Wow that last sentence was so 90's.

My spirits for the most part are up. I do have down, but this weather is too beautiful! And I have too many plants to put into the ground, and I want to shop. Now on to find a tank top that holds my still existing ta in while I heal up.

Oh, Yes. From now on ya'll can call me Amazon Amy. I think I should take up archery! ; )

4 comments:

el.dude said...

You were looking great last night. I'm so happy you are feeling as well as you are so you can join in all the fun to be had this spring!

Rikki said...

when i read your last sentence, I thought you wanted to be called Amazing Amy. Coincidence? I think not.

Megan Stuke said...

It was very fun last night -- seeing you was a treat. Someday I wanto to look at where your left boob used to be. Will you show me?

xoxoxoxoxo

Enarda said...

Oh sure. I'm surprised Ames hasn't shown ya'll the pics already! ; )