Wednesday, August 02, 2006

7 down. 1 more to go. I want my hair. I want my eyebrows. It'll be a few days before I stop hurting. My nails look like they'll detach from my fingers at any moment. My doc says they won't, but I've heard tales. Sheesh. People tell their tales, and sometimes it's just not helpful.

All these drugs are keeping my body exhausted but my brain working on new ideas (which is good). I've been down these past months. It's kind of hard to work on projects when your mind is obsessing on something. I've now decided to turn that obsession into something to keep my creative juices flowing. So the next set of stuff might seem depressing, but I swear it's not. It's just about my determination to be over this shit for good. Of course it'd have to physical. I'm "innarda" after all.

I'm going to count my blessings. Someone I've just come into knowing and caring about is having a harder time.

If only it'd cool off and rain, then maybe this bad funk would lift a little.

4 comments:

Rikki said...

well, it cooled off and rained. better?
i heart you. I also heart twinkie...where did you find him? he just had another soak and is so happy.

Enarda said...

Well..I heart you too. I found Twinkie at Earl Mae out here. I love those ferns! Talk about Freudian!

I feel better. It's coasting now, so it'll only get better. Here's to the last few weeks of summer!

el.dude said...

Here's to you being done and starting a new chapter. Hopefully one that brings you 'round for lunch in the city with me and gypsy (and maybe rikki too if her job pans out!)

Megan Stuke said...

Enarda,
I don't know if I have your right email address. But we want you at our goddess recharge on the 19th. Email me or call me, baby!!