Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's been a little over 2 weeks, and I'm having more and more dreams about hair. It's not just about scalp hair either. I dream about eyelashes, eyebrows, pubic hair, toe hairs, hand hairs, arm hairs, armpit hairs, and leg hairs. Every kind of hair you can think of. These all kept falling out right up until last week. gargh! The good news is that my head is itchy. Really itchy. 4 more weeks to go till I get a good GI Jane going.

There is only one kind of hair I DO NOT want back....chin hair. Come on Ladies...can I get a witness?

2 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

I am yet to sprout a chin hair. But I do get this one freakishly long one that grows out of my shoulder super fast sometimes. you can have that one.

Rikki said...

My mom used to get neck hairs (shivers).