Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I have three poems for y'all. I hope you like them.

A windblown grass...
Hovering mid-air
In vain
An autumn dragonfly
Basho

It sums up my last few years. I'm still in the process of changing it. I'm big on processes, so the image of a bug who's appearance and lifestyle greatly differs throughout its life is appropiate for me.

Exquisite the dewy
Bramble...
To every thorn
A single droplet
Buson

I find beauty everywhere and in every circumstance. There is always beauty even the most painful conditions and situations. Likewise there is always ugly. Wierd isn't? Existence.

After the windstorm
Foraging for
Firewood...
Three fierce old Women
Buson
I do NOT think any of us is old! I just feel that these women went through something rough and are coming out of it strong, determined, and very tenacious. Right on!

You ladies all kick my ass just like squids do! I hope you liked my haiku corner today. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

Lovely!

See my blog titled American Beauty. I, too, think that where there is beauty there is ugliness...

el.dude said...

Groovy.