Thursday, April 05, 2007

hair tingles on the Frontline

I'm sick of creepy-crawlies. Seriously. Yesterday I counted 8 large brown recluses and 18 ticks. Today I cleaned up a mousehouse at work and counted 2 large brown recluses and 1 tick. A few weeks ago I smacked a brown recluse off my neck at work dropping so many of Rikki's beloved f-bombs that the receptionist, who was on the phone with a client right behind me, calmly put the him on hold and burst out laughing. I have PTSD from it. My hairs are tingling with the heebie-jeebies ALL the time. Even right now as I type in the relative safety of the over-sprayed Old Folks' Home.

I counted my dog's vampiric "buddies". It's a total of 24 ticks on my Chi in the past 1.5 weeks. Freeze warning? Bring on that freeze warning and kill the little shits off!

Like I said…I'm sick of creepy-crawlies.

3 comments:

Rikki said...

I've had the willies ever since Olive ran through the woods and into the creek. I keep checking myself for ticks...I suppose I should check the dog, too.

Megan Stuke said...

I like your new look!

I don' believe in ticks.

We'll find you a house. I'm an old pro!

What about the one GB is moving out of???

Enarda said...

I was curious about that one.