Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

We move back to Lawrence June 1st! Calloo Callay!

It's a cute little white house with blue trim built in the 1920's complete with a covered front porch for after work beer drinking with my soon to be new neighbor and fellow goddess Bertha and a basement for crazy Kansas weather.

I can't wait for a summer of bike riding, swimming at the public pool, walking downtown with kiddos, going to the library, Sunday afternoon shows at the Replay, having my own garden again, and to see my Goddesses much more often!

I don't know if it's just wierd emotions, but I'm getting teary-eyed. My horrible, terrrible, very awful year is finally coming to a close, and a new beginning is coming soon. I have a few more steps, but I'm taking care of those.

6 more weeks!

3 comments:

el.dude said...

Yea! I'm so thrilled for you!

Yipeeeeeeee!

Rikki said...

Yay!!!!!!

Megan Stuke said...

Oh I'm so sad I don't live in East Lawrence anymore!!

This is the best news. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!