Thursday, May 04, 2006

I completely forgot that I had the menstruation talk with my kids yesterday. Wow. That was an easy hurdle. Easier than telling my paranoid, knows-too-much-cuz-I-let-him-watch-the-news Zilla that his momma has cancer. Whew! That was an emotional stinker of a conversation!

Now if they could put the "Purpose of Boy Parts/Girls Parts" and "Women Make More Blood & Menstrate So We Can Procreate" conversations together then I don't have to fully explain the baby making process! Ha ha. No "Babies in Bellies" images for me! Yes, I have my limits. It stopped at two.

2 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

oh goodness.

Sorry I didn't see you last night. Long story. And, I don't have your phone number!

Enarda said...

It's all right Lady. I was tired, and the Personal Assistant was throwing hissy fits.