Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sounds of a screen door slamming

I finally have internet again! I feel like I've missed a bunch since I moved back in. Damn my OCD need to get my house perfect. I know it will never happen. I'm not delusional. I just get bored and antsy and I'm very visually oriented, so I must get it perfect.

We're moved in, and we're settling into our stench so speak. We're creating ruts on the borrowed futon while watching the tv a delightful goddess gave us. Little did she know that ours was going downhill fast, very fast. Thanks, GB.

Oh, yes. Thanks, Bertha for futon.

I'm learning a little more about life since I moved in.

I've learned that people who act grumpy towards cats will receive the majority of their affection. Freyja is the newest member of the family. She was brought home by the large kid that looks like an adult male. I'll get her picture up asap.

At night when I read before bedtime I have a kitten on my chest and a dog on my lap. Right before that I have 2 kids scrambling for momtime, and one large adult child snuggling as close as possible. There's nothing like knowing your loved. It's warm and tingly. Sometimes it's suffocating, but that's what "Mommy's Private Time" is for.

The next thing I learned is that "they" make blue briefs in adult sizes. My neighbors learned that too. I thought the man was wearing my son's underwear which he pooped in, but no, it was his and he didn't poop in them. I'm just so glad my kids got a chance to be exposed to one of the more colorful folks here in Lawrence in a rather safe environment. Gina's Kevin further proved that that they make "tighty blueys" whilst at Lu's party last weekend. Pull your pants up, Boy!

Colored briefs are too much like underoos. Men, don't wear them unless they're in perfect condition. Moth holes on a droopy ass are not attractive. I swear when my underwear gets moth eaten or ill-formed I'll rid the drawer of them. I just ask for the same consideration even if I never see them. Just remember what your momma said about clean underwear and accidents.

I know I've learned more, but there's a cat climbing my curtain. damn cat.

2 comments:

el.dude said...

You are back! Yea!

Redhead Fae said...

What she said ^

Does the wirelss thingy work for you?