Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hell Yah! to all and to all a good night!

I went to another Christmas party one night after the Goddess Christmas party. I'm tired. I'm getting old. I'm alive, and thankfully I'm still learning about myself and others. Like this: Goddesses are WOMEN! The girls at this last party are just that girls. Young and immature even for their ages. Almost all are English majors. Some seriously ruin the sexy librarian fantasy.

I learned a few things last night.
1. Virgin 26 YO who is afraid of sex and/or intimacy will seem infinitely more immature than Fiddler 26 YO who enjoys both of those things.
2. Virgin 26 YO wears Big Boob shirts but runs from sexy little Adrian Brody lookalike!???!
3. Knitting at a drinking party should be banned. It's too dangerous and a bit of a wet blanket.
4. My 15 year highschool reunion is next year.
5. That makes me an "adult".
6. I had to sit in the "adult" room where the 20 somethings were afraid to go. Kinda like their sex fear but funnier.
7. I am soooo glad I'm an "adult". I'm not afraid of sex. I'm not afraid of intimacy. I've been that way since teenage years.
8. Dancing should not be a thin cover up of a taught phobia.
9. Grumpy-pusses should not go to Christmas parties. They kill the holiday frivolity with their smelling of pooh everywhere they look. Go home, take laxative, blow your nose, and watch that stupid romantic comedy.
10. Fuck your idea of looks and age. Your gorgeous and everyone knows it! So let it hang out and jiggle those Christmas Tits!

Not all of the girls are prude. Some are seriously "I don't remember his name but his tatoo is cool". Ah, youth. They'll figure it out. Until then they'll run towards bad or away from good. Some will just run until their prince comes and they get married and never have to worry about life/love again.

Oh, wait. Sorry, that was mean. Back to Christmas Spirit and all that.

I just love being an adult (like I'm really that smart about relationships). While I saw 2 good friends from highschool and one great woman (Fiddler 26 YO), I still missed you grown up, gorgeous, intelligent, sassy fucking women that I celebrated with on Monday!

I heart yous!

No comments: