Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Pay your fucking child support if you owe it! Fucking Deadbeat dads! Happy 29th month of no child support! It hurts them not just the Ex!

It ironically is my wedding aniversary to that crackhead asshole. Thankfully yes we are divorced, but when I get calls from collectors for medical bills piled up by the kids and can't afford to pay any of the other bills, I want to disembowel that fucker in the middle of downtown on bright sunny afternoon.

Sorry the anger wouldn't be quite so extreme if I hadn't just tried looking on the internet for legal advice that goes beyond prison/jail time for that assooze. It was all pro-man, anti-momma legal advice on how whittle the payments down...it wasn't all bad honestly, but most advice was "to stay the course" and how bad it is to be a single family household.

Your children WILL start sex early or become drug addicts. I don't have to worry about that. I became sexually active at 15 even though my folks were strict disciplinarians who never divorced, and his side are all addicts of something to some degree or other. My kids are undoubtedly screwed.

I don't think Focus on the Family and the rest of that conservative tripe has anything that I would value. I don't follow recipes very well. I tried to follow their recipe for life, but that ended dismally and dangerously. My hodgepodge way of throwing it all in experimentally is much more interesting and fulfilling. Especially when it it's about OUR happiness, mine and kiddos.

On another note my Halloween was not quite as scary as I thought it would be. Assooze didn't show up. I wasn't really surprised, but it's strange to hear your son say to his friend on the phone that he doesn't have a dad. Creepy really.

On the happiest note..My Minizilla was in the KC Star last week. I'm soooo proud! He looked distorted and silly just like he always does!

No comments: